- There are a maximum number of two (2) pets allowed per RV Site.
- No pets over 40 lbs. unless approved by management
- American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Pit Bull terriers, or Pit Bull family, Rottweiler’s or any dog with aggressive behavior is restricted from the Village.
- Lazy Coyote RV Village reserves the right to cancel or refuse the allowance of a pet at the village that Lazy Coyote RV Village deems to be aggressive towards people or other animals.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your pet is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your pet. You may also be asked to leave the village. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave.
- All pets, dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times.
- Cats are allowed at the Village but may not roam freely.
- You are required to clean up after your pet immediately and deposit in waste bins.
- Failure to comply with the pet policy may result in your pet privileges being terminated.
- No pets, other than “service animals” are allowed in the club house, the laundry, office or restrooms.
- If your pet is a “service animal” and you need your pet to access a building you will be required to have the certification documentation on file with the Village.
- Pets must be kept inside your unit after 10 p.m.
- No unattended pet will be tied outside the unit and left at any time.
- Pets should not be left unattended inside your RV in case of an electrical failure (AC).
I/we have read and understand the COMMUNITY RULES AND REGULATIONS and by signing below, agree to abide by the same. And, I/we am also aware, understand and accept all responsibility and actions for our guest(s). FUTHER, I/WE UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN MY/OUR LEAVING THE VILLAGE WITHOUT REFUND AND FUTURE RESERVATIONS CANCELLED.